CRIMINAL LITIGATION BY/ AGAINST NRIs
NRI Legal Consultants which is a team of experts consisting of lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Property managers etc. provide services relating to Criminal Litigation in the State of Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh by deputing our skilled and well-trained criminal litigation lawyers in the required region and he, then, will manage your all criminal litigation.
Your Justice Is Our Priority
Most often it has been seen that False FIR against NRIs are registered under section 498A IPC (i.e. husband and his relatives get charged for the offence of subjecting the wife to cruelty) along with 406 IPC (i.e. criminal breach of trust) or 403 IPC (i.e. Dishonest misappropriation of property) or for commission of cheating under section 420 IPC even when the charges are baseless or unfounded.
Need an Advice from Expert Lawyers?
Call us Today!
For 1 Time Free Legal Consultation (20 minutes).
Various problems faced by the NRIs:
- Getting a trustworthy and skilled criminal litigation lawyer.
- Apprehension of being arrested at the airport or Apprehension of getting their passport impounded, in case they visit India.
- Since NRIs are not able to visit India due to pendency of false, frivolous and malicious litigation, their families suffer here or they end up losing their land or immovable properties due to abandonment.
Services offered by our Team at NRI Legal Consultants
- Represent the client in police station and in Court for getting Bail, in case you are planning to visit India soon. You can apply for anticipatory or pre-arrest bail before visiting India, hence, ensuring complete safety of yourself when you land in India and also, leaving India without any legal obstruction.
- Quashing of FIR i.e. cancellation of FIR if it is based on false and baseless grounds. Many times, it has been seen that Orders of PO (i.e. Proclaimed Offender) are issued against NRI in their absence by giving either their wrong address or Indian address and even without service of summons. Quashing of such PO order is also filed by our team.
- Quashing of FIR and PO orders on Power of Attorney: NRIs need not to travel to India and they can file Quashing petitions in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana on Power of Attorney.
- Quashing of FIR in case you are a relative of husband and you have been falsely implicated in an FIR under sections 406, 498A IPC
- File complaint in Police Station or a petition in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana for registration of FIR under section 420 or 406 IPC in case possession of property belonging to an NRI has been illegally taken over by a person or a relative.
- File complaint in Police Station or a petition in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana for registration of FIR for malicious prosecution, in case you or your relatives have been falsely implicated in an FIR under 498A or 406 IPC or File a case for defamation. Such cases can be filed on personal affidavit or on power of attorney.
From Our Clients
I am trying my best to put gratitude in words for Mr. Jaspreet Benipal. They way he helped me / guided me for my case in India (having some foreign court connection) is really commendable. He has not only saved my time but money too. My lawyer had been misguiding me since last 2 years but when I consulted NRI Legal Consultants, Mr. Benipal advised me the best way which worked in court. Thank you Jaspreet Benipal ji and team NRI Legal Consultants for all the help. I would recommend people to use your expertise in their legal matters. Sometimes, only a second opinion matters.
If you are an NRI, I highly recommend calling Jaspreet to discuss your legal matters. He is direct and clear in his communication unlike the many other lawyers I talked to India. I felt Japreet was genuine in has advice and very knowledge about the judicial system in India. I suggest don’t waste your time with the other Lawyers that over-promise and under-deliver just to collect fees in India, give NRI Legal Consultants a try.
Excellent service! The team is really knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. Also, they’re helping who cannot afford a lawyer, which is in contrast to other law firms in India as they are genuinely trying to provide legal assistance to everyone. So, don’t hesitate to contact them for any kind of legal assistance. Thank you!
Getting justice for our clients is our priority. As they say, “Justice delayed is Justice denied”, Our approach has always been to help our clients to sort out their disputes in a timely manner and amicably.
We are a team of Attorneys, Chartered Accountants and Property Managers, each of whom is an expert in its own field so as to satisfactorily assist you in your property or legal matters.
Our Team of experts strive to provide best possible solution & earn the trust of our clients by sending them legal updates regarding their cases/ transactions in the form of a monthly legal report.
Article 226 cannot be used to challenge the orders of the State Consumer Commission
The Consumer Court is a dispute redressal forum for consumers. It has three levels: District Consumer Forum State Consumer Forum National Consumer Forum When a party is aggrieved by the order of the District Consumer Commission, an appeal is filed before the State...
Incomplete Housing Project: No Maintenance Charges
Introduction On the purchase of a new flat, the builders ask for maintenance charges from the buyer. These charges are often applied monthly or annually and are calculated by the builder in lieu of the amenities provided by them in the project. However, there are...
Retailers Cannot Charge Extra for Carry Bags
Introduction With the introduction of eco-friendly carry bags, like paper and jute, the shopkeepers and corporations have found a new way of minting profits by charging for the same. There have been instances where a consumer has to pay extra charges for a carry bag...
Contact Us About Your Case
We Provide a one-time free legal consultation relating to all your NRI related enquiries in India. This consultation includes a proper review of your legal- enquire/case and a phone call with one of our Attorneys. Our team believes that it is very important to understand our clients before they engage us as their attorneys.