Property valuation is the process of estimating the market value or worth of a property, whether it is a residential, commercial, or industrial property. It is the process of determining the fair market value of a property based on various factors such as location, size, condition, amenities, and market demand. The valuation of property is important for many reasons, such as buying or selling a property, insurance, taxation, and legal disputes.
Steps involved in property valuation.
- Collecting data: The first step in the property valuation process is to collect relevant data about the property being valued. This may include information such as the property’s location, size, age, condition, and features.
- Analysing market data: Once the relevant data has been collected, it is important to analyse the local real estate market to determine the current market conditions and trends. This includes analysing data on recent property sales, rental rates, and market demand.
- Application of Valuation Methods: These methods are used to estimate the fair market value of a property. These methods take into account different factors such as property condition, location, and income potential. The methods used in India are the sales comparison approach, the income approach, and the cost approach.
- Providing a valuation report: The client is provided with a detailed valuation report. It includes all the relevant data and analysis used to determine the fair market value of the property.
The report is made while maintaining professional standards when providing property valuation services. We adhere to ethical standards and professional guidelines, maintaining client confidentiality, and keeping up to date with industry trends and regulations.
Need an Advice from Expert Lawyers?
Call us Today!
For 1 Time Free Legal Consultation
How can a full-service law firm assist you?
- Their property valuation team provides you with a property valuation report considering professional standards.
- They can provide you with assistance with the sale of property, rental, and reinvestment of capital obtained from the sale.
- They also provide you taxation advice and other assistance relating to financial matters.
Getting justice for our clients is our priority. As they say, “Justice delayed is Justice denied”, Our approach has always been to help our clients to sort out their disputes in a timely manner and amicably.
We are a team of Attorneys, Chartered Accountants and Property Managers, each of whom is an expert in its own field so as to satisfactorily assist you in your property or legal matters.
Our Team of experts strive to provide best possible solution & earn the trust of our clients by sending them legal updates regarding their cases/ transactions in the form of a monthly legal report.
From Our Clients
I am trying my best to put gratitude in words for Mr. Jaspreet Benipal. They way he helped me / guided me for my case in India (having some foreign court connection) is really commendable. He has not only saved my time but money too. My lawyer had been misguiding me since last 2 years but when I consulted NRI Legal Consultants, Mr. Benipal advised me the best way which worked in court. Thank you Jaspreet Benipal ji and team NRI Legal Consultants for all the help. I would recommend people to use your expertise in their legal matters. Sometimes, only a second opinion matters.
If you are an NRI, I highly recommend calling Jaspreet to discuss your legal matters. He is direct and clear in his communication unlike the many other lawyers I talked to India. I felt Japreet was genuine in has advice and very knowledge about the judicial system in India. I suggest don’t waste your time with the other Lawyers that over-promise and under-deliver just to collect fees in India, give NRI Legal Consultants a try.
Excellent service! The team is really knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. Also, they’re helping who cannot afford a lawyer, which is in contrast to other law firms in India as they are genuinely trying to provide legal assistance to everyone. So, don’t hesitate to contact them for any kind of legal assistance. Thank you!
Taxation on the sale of Immovable Property for NRIs
The capital gains from the property which is sold by NRIs in India are liable to be taxed in India. The amount of tax that is to be paid on the sale of such property is dependent on the fact whether such a gain is a Short-Term Capital Gain or a Long-Term Capital Gain....
A Builder cannot sell open or stilt parking spaces
Parking space is a major issue faced by the residents living in societies and gated colonies. The builders often leverage the need of the flat buyers for parking spaces. They specifically sell the parking spaces and make money of the sale of such places. However, this...
Article 226 cannot be used to challenge the orders of the State Consumer Commission
The Consumer Court is a dispute redressal forum for consumers. It has three levels: District Consumer Forum State Consumer Forum National Consumer Forum When a party is aggrieved by the order of the District Consumer Commission, an appeal is filed before the State...
Contact Us About Your Case
We Provide a one-time free legal consultation relating to all your NRI related enquiries in India. This consultation includes a proper review of your legal- enquire/case and a phone call with one of our Attorneys. Our team believes that it is very important to understand our clients before they engage us as their attorneys.