Family law is a cluster of various legislations concerned with legal issues involving family relationships, such as marriage, adoption, divorce, maintenance, wills, succession and child custody. Family law in whole, includes personal laws applicable to Hindus, Muslims, Parsis and Christians in India.
At NRI Legal Consultants, we have specially skilled lawyers who deal in nri divorce matters, cancellation of false FIRs which have been registered because of the pendency of maintenance matters, adoption matters, and the whole gamut of family litigation.
Services provided by us:
- Representation in Women Cell as well as NRI Commission in case of filing of a complaint against an NRI
- Representation in cases relating to Domestic Violence
- Representation in Divorce Cases in District Courts
- Filing of Declaratory Decree in case divorce has been granted by a Foreign Court
- Get your Marriage declared Null and Void
- Representation in Permanent Alimony matters
- Representation in Divorce Appeals in High Court
- Getting Maintenance for wife under Hindu law or Muslim Law
- Getting maintenance for parents or children under various provisions of Law
- Adoption of a Child under Indian Law
- Representation in Child Custody Dispute
- Getting a share of children in the property of parents
- Cancellation of Transfer deeds by parents in case NRI children fail to maintain old and infirm parents
Need A Consultant?
We Provide a one-time free legal consultation relating to all your NRI related enquiries in India. This consultation includes a proper review of your legal- enquire/case and a phone call with one of our Attorneys. Our team believes that it is very important to understand our clients before they engage us as their attorneys.
Introduction An OCI card has a number of benefits for the holder. There are certain requirements that a person needs to fulfil in order to be eligible for an OCI card. However, there are instances where the person is denied an OCI card despite fulfilling the criteria...
Registration for OCI card for a foreign national after marriage with an Indian citizen or OCI card holder
Introduction An Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card guarantees the holder a number of rights and privileges in India which they would otherwise not be entitled to. There is no need to give up your existing citizenship to obtain an OCI card. To know more about the...
Introduction to Overseas Citizen of India Card An Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card is issued by the government of India to different classes of people under the Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955. The card is extremely beneficial as it guarantees the holder...
Contact Us About Your Case
From Our Clients
Jaspreet Benipal demonstrated his legal expertise and knowledge when my siblings and I hired him to assist us with property cases after our father’s passing. We needed the proper explanation about the legal process, especially being raised in the United States. His interaction with us, along with guidance gave the comfort and knowledge needed for legal issues that can be overwhelming.
NRI legal consultants
Excellent service! The team is really knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. Also, they’re helping who cannot afford a lawyer, which is in contrast to other law firms in India as they are genuinely trying to provide legal assistance to everyone. So, don’t hesitate to contact them for any kind of legal assistance. Thank you!