CRIMINAL LITIGATION BY/ AGAINST NRIs
NRI Legal Consultants which is a team of experts consisting of lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Property managers etc. provide services relating to Criminal Litigation in the State of Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh by deputing our skilled and well-trained criminal litigation lawyers in the required region and he, then, will manage your all criminal litigation.
Your Justice Is Our Priority
Most often it has been seen that False FIR against NRIs are registered under section 498A IPC (i.e. husband and his relatives get charged for the offence of subjecting the wife to cruelty) along with 406 IPC (i.e. criminal breach of trust) or 403 IPC (i.e. Dishonest misappropriation of property) or for commission of cheating under section 420 IPC even when the charges are baseless or unfounded.
- Getting a trustworthy and skilled criminal litigation lawyer.
Apprehensionof being arrested at the airport or Apprehension of getting their passport impounded, in case they visit India.
Since NRIs are not able to visit India due to pendency of false, frivolous and malicious litigation, their families suffer here or they end up losing their land or immovable properties due to abandonment.
Services offered by our Team at NRI Legal Consultants
- Represent the client in police station and in Court for getting Bail, in case you are planning to visit India soon. You can apply for anticipatory or pre-arrest bail before visiting India, hence, ensuring complete safety of yourself when you land in India and also, leaving India without any legal obstruction.
- Quashing of FIR i.e. cancellation of FIR if it is based on false and baseless grounds. Many times, it has been seen that Orders of PO (i.e. Proclaimed Offender) are issued against NRI in their absence by giving either their wrong address or Indian address and even without service of summons. Quashing of such PO order is also filed by our team.
- File complaint in Police Station or a petition in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana for registration of FIR under section 420 or 406 IPC in case possession of property belonging to an NRI has been illegally taken over by a person or a relative.
- File complaint in Police Station or a petition in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana for registration of FIR for malicious prosecution, in case you or your relatives have been falsely implicated in an FIR under 498A or 406 IPC or File a case for defamation. Such cases can be filed on personal affidavit or on power of attorney.
Need A Consultant?
We Provide a one-time free legal consultation relating to all your NRI related enquiries in India. This consultation includes a proper review of your legal- enquire/case and a phone call with one of our Attorneys. Our team believes that it is very important to understand our clients before they engage us as their attorneys.
Contact Us About Your Case
From Our Clients
Sehrab Singh Benipal
Owner, Benipal kisan kender
“A Amazing Team of lawyers, who actually care about their clients, they handled my criminal matter in which i was falsely implicated, in a very professional manner. There monthly legal report through which they updated me regarding the status of my case is a very helpful tool, this way of working was something new to me and it was great”
Jaspreet Benipal demonstrated his legal expertise and knowledge when my siblings and I hired him to assist us with property cases after our father’s passing. We needed the proper explanation about the legal process, especially being raised in the United States. His interaction with us, along with guidance gave the comfort and knowledge needed for legal issues that can be overwhelming.
NRI legal consultants
Excellent service! The team is really knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. Also, they’re helping who cannot afford a lawyer, which is in contrast to other law firms in India as they are genuinely trying to provide legal assistance to everyone. So, don’t hesitate to contact them for any kind of legal assistance. Thank you!