Family law is a cluster of various legislations concerned with legal issues involving family relationships, such as marriage, adoption, divorce, maintenance, wills, succession and child custody. Family law in whole, includes personal laws applicable to Hindus, Muslims, Parsis and Christians in India.
At NRI Legal Consultants, we have specially skilled lawyers who deal in nri divorce matters, cancellation of false FIRs which have been registered because of the pendency of maintenance matters, adoption matters, and the whole gamut of family litigation.
Services provided by us:
- Representation in Women Cell as well as NRI Commission in case of filing of a complaint against an NRI
- Representation in cases relating to Domestic Violence
- Representation in Divorce Cases in District Courts
- Filing of Declaratory Decree in case divorce has been granted by a Foreign Court
- Get your Marriage declared Null and Void
- Representation in Permanent Alimony matters
- Representation in Divorce Appeals in High Court
- Getting Maintenance for wife under Hindu law or Muslim Law
- Getting maintenance for parents or children under various provisions of Law
- Adoption of a Child under Indian Law
- Representation in Child Custody Dispute
- Getting a share of children in the property of parents
- Cancellation of Transfer deeds by parents in case NRI children fail to maintain old and infirm parents
Need A Consultant?
We Provide a one-time free legal consultation relating to all your NRI related enquiries in India. This consultation includes a proper review of your legal- enquire/case and a phone call with one of our Attorneys. Our team believes that it is very important to understand our clients before they engage us as their attorneys.
A daughter has the right to inherit the self-acquired property of Father dying Intestate under Customary Hindu Law
Introduction - Right to Inherit under Hindu Law Under the Hindu Succession Act, 1956, daughters have been classified as a Class-1 heir and have the right to the property of an intestate father. However, prior to the enactment of the Hindu Succession Act, there were...
Introduction The minimum age for marriage in India is 21 years for boys and 18 years for girls. Moreover, the Government of India has already presented a Bill to raise the minimum legal age of marriage for women from 18 to 21 years. This Bill, if enacted will prevail...
Introduction An OCI card has a number of benefits for the holder. There are certain requirements that a person needs to fulfil in order to be eligible for an OCI card. However, there are instances where the person is denied an OCI card despite fulfilling the criteria...
Contact Us About Your Case
From Our Clients
Jaspreet Benipal demonstrated his legal expertise and knowledge when my siblings and I hired him to assist us with property cases after our father’s passing. We needed the proper explanation about the legal process, especially being raised in the United States. His interaction with us, along with guidance gave the comfort and knowledge needed for legal issues that can be overwhelming.
NRI legal consultants
Excellent service! The team is really knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. Also, they’re helping who cannot afford a lawyer, which is in contrast to other law firms in India as they are genuinely trying to provide legal assistance to everyone. So, don’t hesitate to contact them for any kind of legal assistance. Thank you!